Friday, August 21, 2009

"u could of got me for way more"

Here's a line that I've never understood in poker chat: "u could of got me for way more". In this hand, he bets a small pot with king hi flush, I call with top set queens, turn the top boat, and then flat call his probe bet, then raise him strong on the river after his bet indicates he thinks he's still good. He calls, and then calls me an idiot because he would've paid me off even more. Go figure.

(Result for Hand 1599645032)
KODIAKZERO wins Hi($26.15) with (Full house, queens full of eights).
You've been awarded 3 Absolute Points + 1 FAME Status Point.
REHABSLAVE: nice catch
REHABSLAVE: your an idiot
KODIAKZERO: thx for paying
REHABSLAVE: u could of got me for way more
KODIAKZERO: lol
KODIAKZERO: so you're a bigger fish than I thought, ok
KODIAKZERO: I'll keep that in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment