Monday, June 8, 2009

PLO - Live by the sword, die by the sword

Frustrating session of 50PLO. I doubled up on a table, then decided to play that fated one last hand before leaving the table, in which I flopped the nut str8 and slowplayed it vs flopped top set. I pushed all in for over $100 on a blank turn, the guy pushed his chips in (did my slowplay work, or was he just that bad? turns out, just that bad), and the river paired the board. I put my name on the waiting list, bought back in, and started on my refund here, flopping draws to the nut flush and an open-ended str8, giving me outs on half the deck. The donk pushed top and bottom pair, a hand that should be easily foldable for most Omaha players. But I'll take his money. He donked out before I could get a full refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment